Exhibiting Opportunities for the NSCP 2013 National Meeting
October 21 - 23, Washington Hilton, Washington, DC
1919 Connecticut Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20009 (www.hilton.com)
Sponsors & exhibitors gave us high marks for our 2012 National Meeting in DC and we are expecting over 900 attendees this year.
The Essential Forms + Information can be found at the bottom of this page.
For your Exhibitor Fee ($5,750 for members) you will receive:
• One free pass to the meeting for your firm as an Exhibitor Attendee (“press”excepted) and one table person pass (this pass is not valid for workshops).
• The meeting attendees’ name and mailing addresses only - no attendee e-mails (the lists will be sent via e-mail before and after the meeting); please note that each list is restricted to a single-time use.
• NSCP’s appreciation in the form of:
1. Your logo on NSCP’s National Meeting site with a link to your website;
2. A listing in the meeting app and attendee welcome packet;
3. A similar list on a registration area sign, posted for the duration of the meeting;
4. A 6-foot exhibit table with two chairs;
5. A free listing on NSCP's Vendor Directory
The NSCP National Membership Meeting is the largest meeting for the compliance industry and, as such, is the most efficient venue for your exhibiting dollar.
Also, since the cost of exhibiting for non-members is $6,500 and to join NSCP is only $450 USD per year, you actually save $300 by joining and gain access to all NSCP member benefits.
Questions? Contact Eric Cieplik, NSCP Membership Development Manager.
Eric@nscp.org :: 860-672-0843
*NSCP cannot promise any exhibitor a position on this or any meeting’s faculty