Registration for the 2015 NSCP National Conference is now open!
Members - please login to receive member pricing!
We invite you to join us for the most comprehensive educational offering within the financial services industry covering over 80 topics, encompassing broker-dealer, investment adviser, investment company, municipal advisor and private fund/hedge fund compliance issues. Our workshops, labs and roundtable discussions are all led by experienced industry veterans who focus on the practical implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
When: Sunday, November 1, 2015 - Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Where: Gaylord National Harbor Resort & Convention Center :: 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745
- This year’s conference begins Sunday, November 1st and features a FINRA Firm Outreach and SEC Opportunities Expo
- Paying conference attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the must-have compliance best practices book “Modern Compliance: Best Practices in Securities and Finance,” co-written by esteemed compliance professionals and service providers (retail value $275)
- “Kick Off” Reception with “Modern Compliance: Best Practices in Securities and Finance” author panel and book signing
- Monday night Networking Dinner overlooking the Potomac River, at The Sunset Room, catered by Wolfgang Puck
- Confirmed keynote speakers, Susan Axelrod, FINRA, David Chaves, FBI, Lynnette Kelly, MSRB, and Marc Wyatt, OCIE
NSCP 2015 National Conference Speakers and Sessions
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Register by September 22nd for the lowest registration rates
Visit our conference website for registration and more information
We look forward to seeing you there!