Reg-Track is an online regulatory database that tracks the daily regulatory developments from more than 200 regulators worldwide.
The tool offers:
- A bulleted list summarizing the issued development
- Links to the primary sources located at the regulator’s website
- Calendar function Reg-Calendar. The calendar displays, in a monthly format, the individual rules that become effective on future days.
- Ability to export data to the user systems, or into Excel, or Word
- Available – direct data feed to GRC systems
- Customized email alerts
Search functionality allows for filtering on more than 20 attributes including date, country, regulator, rule-type, industry segment, function and product.
Users can effortlessly stay current and informed on all regulatory developments through customized email alerts.